Spearhead Has Launched a Young Managers’ Programme
To educate managers who are not separated from practice but, on the contrary, understand the issues of agricultural production from A to Z – that is the task of the new “Young Managers’ Programme”. Spearhead offers the option of participating in an employment and training programme, after the completion of which the participants will have all the necessary prerequisites for managerial work in an agricultural company.
The programme is open to graduates of secondary schools and universities, both among our employees and external candidates.
The participants undertake two years of practice, during which they pass through all the areas and activities that the company deals with – from crop and livestock production, through purchasing, sales, and warehousing of agricultural commodities, to property management and administration. Throughout the entire process, the new workers will be guided by experienced managers in their respective fields, who will help them prepare for a future managerial position. The participants will also receive training, fulfil particular tasks, and event get to experience individual project management.
If you are interested in this programme, please contact Radek Duraja, HR Manager of the company, at email@example.com.
Are you interested in working for Spearhead?
Alternatively, you can send your résumé to the following address: Human Resources Department, Spearhead Czech s.r.o., Revoluční 30, 751 17 Horní Moštěnice.
Become a member of the Spearhead Group!
Why work with us?
- You will become part of a company that has clear objectives and values
- You will get a job in a multinational, stable, and constantly developing company
- You will become part of a team of competent and friendly people
- You will work in a company that fully respects and supports its employees
- You will have the opportunity for continual professional and managerial growth
- You will receive above-average compensation for your good work
- You will have the opportunity to draw on a number of interesting employee benefits
- You will be able to realise your innovative ideas and personally contribute to the development of the company